Saturday, November 21, 2009 / 2:58 PM
HOME ALONE! YEY-NESS!
continue with my bloody director treatment.
fuck ass.
& my stupid photoshop is damn slow! argh! cb!
ohh n im so lucky! i tot i missed the match yesterday. phew!
im gonna come down n support u ppl if im free ok.
aku tk paitao eh! cume tk confirm je.
ok. gonna back to werk. sori cp n fiz aku blum update gambar.
current mood=bloody fucked up
haiz, i dunnoe y i easily get mad now a days.
looking foward for the bgss reunion!! chalet again!
k i better continue with my werk.
moron like me deserve to be treat like tiz, rite ppl?
im just a burden to everyone.
k bubye! ccb!
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives