Saturday, November 21, 2009 / 2:53 AM
spot me! the ugliest girl among the rest!

pity us. pls call 1900-119-8802 to vote for the most sleepyhead person.
mira is like a pillow. haha!
wahana chalet was fun!
the game, prize giving,the photo taking, the bbq-ing,the preperation,
the cake ceremony, the lepaking at pasir ris park where lots of funny things happened.
thanx for tat day guys.
n right now, my brain stop werking.
fuck-fuck-fuck!
directors treatment kills me.
makes me wanna jump off the building.
ARGHHH!
IM IN FUCKING NO MOOD!
wow! im still awake at tis time?!? amazing or wat!
im in bad mood, bad temper , everything bad,
dunt try to be funny here, asshole!
ohh n thanx maisul.at least im not mute.
k i need to sleep now.
im fucking tired
n thanx rax for today, u make me paiseh for 4 times. damn u! haha.
die-die-die-die!
fuck-fuck-fuck!
NBCB!
GD NYTE!


Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives