Tuesday, June 16, 2009 / 10:52 PM

thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much al-hafiz & my dearest frens for the bdae celebration.
the sentosa outing,the bdae wish/song. soo touching that u guys actually remembered my bdae.ahaha! really appreciate it.. never had a bdae celebration with frens b4 so it is really a big thing to me..heheh.and i still dont know how to thanked you guys for that.thanks a lot ppl! especially lurb !

but i felt seriously bad for nab n bob.you guys have to do double punishment all bcoz of me..
im really sorry for that and i also wanna thanked the both of you for helping my lurb with the planning and all to make it happen.


& to my beloved lurb, thanx alot for the great 17 bdae.
i love the gift,thank u soo much. the bdae cake,i didnt know tat u actually remembered that i said i want barney cake for my bdae.i didnt mean it actually but i was really touched when i saw that cake.thanx syg. i was speechless the whole day.
i seriously dont know how to thanked you for that..
im sorry if my reaction is like dumb but i was tooo happy to react.
thanx for meeting me today,even both of us had no plan and walking aimlessly but im soo happy that i can meet you.
thank you MOHD AL-HAFIZ. ILOVEYOU and i mean it.


and to ifah,kak ain,abg azry,abg rwin,mama n papa
thank you soo much! the little celebration mean a lot to me.
thanx-thanx-thanx


and thanx to everyone who wishes me .=D
love160609
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives