Sunday, May 10, 2009 / 10:02 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
My mama is very sweet and always caring.
She worries about me when I am in school.
She makes sure that I get where I am going
So that I don't feel like a fool.
And the best of all, my mama loves all of us
Who live with her, both when we're good and bad.
She makes us happy with a hug and kiss
And holds our hand whenever we are sad.
Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
celebrate mother's day at usual place,karaoke.ahah.
n this is when mama cried.
she was touched after reading the mother's day card we wrote for her.
and hope u like the gift mummy.

"we want food"

and my mr bean is back !!!he called just now..yey2! ahaha..mcm budak2 seh irah=D

all the best for the phase test 2moro ppl.

Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives