Tuesday, November 2, 2010 / 11:06 PM

i miss the long straight hair & also my big afro , the curly hair.
gonna wait for my hair to grow and curl it back to the original hair.
today went to sp again, the attendance reminds me of wd training.
and went straight home after that.
i keep on eating non stop lately and soon im gonna grow fatter than boifren. :(
mummy and i miss little sudais.faster come back home. we gonna kidnap u small boi!
& my gemok keep on playing game . -_-
and seriously i find there's nothing i can do much in claz. mendak giler.
k 1 and half more months to go. then i cant meet my lovely classmate everyday again :(
this thursday mama bdae and we cant really plan coz abg azry is away and papa 24hrs stick with mama, so me and abg rwin just roughly plan as ifah is bz working too. but i guess the plan wont works as abg have to work on tat day."haiz! stress uh". (bby's mum version)
so still dont know what to do for thursday. but im sure friday,sat and sunday gonna be bz and kecoh day as abg izz is getting married with kak liza. gonna help out with the preparation.
yey! apom kahwin..irah and ifah pon nk main kahwin2 la. :D
cant wait for 19nov. and 20 nov wd chalet! yeyness.
& to my dearest fatboy, i love you more than i love food -__- hahah!
faster go learn ur 'practical' 8 nov is ur exam! :D
k i talk alot today. shall stop here.
*youloveme*
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives