Sunday, June 6, 2010 / 4:56 PM
im pissed off & u still wanna talk nonsense .
come on uh, this is not the rite time to talk crap.
if u were in my shoe n i talk to u like tat. will u like it? i guess u will just hang up.
i know u are trying to cheer me up but like i say im pissed off means i really am.
so stop ur nonsense & pls be serious at time. coz i can only share with someone who knock in some sense in me not with someone making me more pissed.
so when im angry, just dont bother. coz i dont wish to share.
when i say i dont wish to share just leave me alone and stop pestering me.
u wont like it if i turn into a hulk.
when i say i dont wish to share means i dont wish to share. get it?
leave me alone n i'll be fine. & no problems created.
im sorry for being rude. i should thanx u for trying to make me feel better.
but everything happen at a wrong time. i dont care if u wanna hate me or stuff.
coz i know i cant control my anger.
ARGHHHH!!!! FML!
I MISS THIS LITTLE SUDAIS!
~im trying to change for the better, just give me some time~
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives