Sunday, April 25, 2010 / 9:41 PM
hey guys! meet my minah fren. her name is baby irah sepet.
wth am i thinking! hahahah!! minah activated. seriously i look like minah!
ok. lets stop with this bullshit. so, my life has been great i guess.
& i want to apologise to some ppl, as im being selfish and keep on hurting u guys.
i have my reasons to all this n i guess things will be better if i shall keep this from you
bcoz sometimes, something are not meant to be told.
thanx for being honest, i know it took u a courage for u to do tat.
my heart is like a stone now.
i need some time & i hope u understand.
u may hate me as much as u can. but im suffering here.
(stop being emo)
right now. i wanna meet my 4c peeps, coz they will make me laugh like as if there's no 2moro.
argh! fuck this!
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives