Friday, January 29, 2010 / 12:19 AM
i missing little sudais.
this little boy never fail to make me happy.
right now,i seriously think YOU need to grow up.
come on , u're no longer a kid my dear.
its hard to talk to someone who dont understand.
honestly ,i gave up.
& i would appreaciate it if u could keep ur mouth shut.
lets change topic now.so left with 2 more days and
i need a little help here.i wish miracles could happen.
& tat guy makes me go ULALA! *melts* i sound like a minah. lol.
talking about guys, i've been hearing a lot of same stories from my frens. different ppl but all with the same stories. n ya,most guys are the same, but some are not.either they are jerks or mats. isit a trend or wat??!?!
sometimes i wish gerls rule the world.
Profile.

<Photobucket Eiyra.
ℒℴvℯ Despartucus
EIGHTteen;gemini
Me perfect? NO.
Better than You?? OFCOURSE:D



Shout here!


Music

Chat with me here!!

DARlinks.


archives